- Each ml contains:
- Sulphadimidine Sodium……………………333 mg
- INDICATIONS:Â Sulphadimidine is a sulphonamide with an antibacterial spectrum of activity against gram-positive, cocci in the first place (haemolytic streptococci, pneumococci and some staphylococci) as well as against some rickettsiae and coccidia.
- Sulphadimidine is rapidly absorbed from the site of application and slowly excreted from the organs, so that in most animals a single daily dose is sufficient. The resistance of micro-organisms to Sulphadimidine is rarely encountered and it could be avoided if appropriately dosed and administered at acute stages of diseases.
- ADMINISTRATION & DOSAGE:
- For intravenous administration, 6 ml per 10 kg body weight as initial dose to be followed by 3 ml per 10 kg body weight as subsequent dose.
- Pack Size: 100 ml, 500 ml Bottle.